Alternative Sweetener Usage
Do not add non-nutritive sweeteners, such as sugar alcohols or others, until after fermentation. These can interfere with the probiotic bacteria that make eugurt.
Please give us feedback and be assured we will honor our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Rusty - owner, Know-How Foods
Eugurt Nutrition Facts (click here)
Everything you want to know about Eugurt - unless it's not here that is, in which case email Rusty (email@example.com).
- What is Eugurt?
- What makes Eugurt different?
- Subculture with Pro and Save, okay, but what is subculturing and how do you do it? Click to learn the details.
- I know what probiotics are... but what are prebiotics?
- What are the ingredients in Eugurt?
- Is fermented soy better than regular soy?
- I'm very discerning in what I eat, do you have documentation on your ingredients?
Q: What is Eugurt?
- Eugurt is a specially made blend of powder ingredients brought together for the home food do-it-yourselfer to make the most realistic dairy-free yogurt anywhere.
Q: What makes Eugurt different?
- Minimal ingredients - "Just the facts, maam."
- Flexible - you choose the sugar source (probiotic food) and acid level (length of culturing)
- Sustainable - plant-based and renewable
- No gums or carrageenan
Q: I know what probiotics are... but what are prebiotics?
- Very simply, prebiotics are food for probiotic microorganisms. Prebiotics are dietary fibers that are not digested (or minimally digested) in humans and, once reaching the colon, provide a food source for the probiotic microorganisms. In this way, they help to establish and promote a thriving probiotic community in the gut.
Q: What are the ingredients in Eugurt?
- Ingredients: soy protein isolate, coconut cream powder, digestion resistant maltodextrin (soluble prebiotic dietary fiber), rice starch, and in flavored versions, natural or natural and artificial flavor (depending on statement)
Q: Is fermented soy better than regular soy?
- Eugurt is a fermented soy food.
- There is some disagreement in the scientific community concerning the health benefits or detriments with consuming soy products - but the argument does not extend to fermented soy foods, such as Eugurt. In fact, fermented soy foods appear to enjoy universal acclaim.
- Eugurt is a probiotic food - it is not a supplement. There is 6g of fermented soy protein per portion.
- We selected our ingredients with the utmost care. All ingredients are non-GMO, Vegan, and we attempted to be as "clean" label and minimal as possible, while still maintaining the quality of this unique product.
Q: I'm very discerning in what I eat, do you have documentation on your ingredients?
- Yes, we strive to be completely transparent in all we do and, this has certainly been the case in our choosing of our ingredients. Documents and/or statements for Vegan, non-GMO status, etc. can be provided. If you have other requests, we will contact our suppliers to see if the information can be provided. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.